CoolYourSweats' Menopause Sleepwear - Conquer Your Night Sweats and Reclaim Your Sleep
If you’re tired of battling night sweats that leave you sleep deprived and uncomfortable in soggy sleepwear, we can help you put an end to those sweaty nights so you can sleep again.
Night Sweats and Sleep Deprivation
I understand your night sweats pain because I've been there. Every night, night after night, you "burst into flames," which is shortly followed by a wet chill, causing you and your sleepwear and sheets to become drenched in sweat. You’re hot, then cold, and soaked and you just can’t get the restorative sleep you need so you can be your awesome self again.
Our Menopause Sleepwear Can Help You Get Your Sleep Back
Our menopause nightgown is specially designed to address the unique needs of women in perimenopause or post-menopause, bringing comfort and relief when you need it most, and most of all, helping you wake up dry. Further, it flattens the peaks and valleys of your night sweats by absorbing and releasing heat when you need it. Imagine less cover-flipping and being able to sleep dry again.
Check out this 30 second video to see how it can help you sleep better
The Power of CoolYourSweats' Menopause Sleepwear
Let's dive deeper into the incredible benefits awaiting you:
- Moisture and Heat Management: Our sleepwear actively manages night sweats, expertly wicking away excess moisture and moderating heat, allowing you to stay dry and comfortable throughout the night. It is so quick-drying and effective at managing heat that you may be able to sleep through the night again. At least, you should sleep for longer periods with fewer cover flips during the night.
- Unrivaled Quality and Longevity: Crafted from soft, medium-weight knit fabric, our sleepwear is built to last, providing enduring relief from night sweats year after year. Made in Canada with eco-friendly materials, our products are meticulously designed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability. It’s so long-lasting that one will probably outlast your night sweats.
- Naturally antibacterial: Our fabric is naturally antibacterial so you can wash it less often. Other sleepwear companies need to add a coating to make their sleepwear antibacterial which can wear off after a while.
- Versatile: We designed our nightgown to look like the little black dress. So much so, that many of our customers wear it night or day - especially during hot and humid times of the year or climates. As one of our customers says:
"I throw on a scarf or chunky necklace, some strappy sandals, and voilà! Instant outfit. It keeps me dry and comfortable in hot and humid weather."
- Money back guarantee: Try our sleepwear for 60 days and if you’re not completely satisfied, contact us and we’ll arrange for you for you to ship it back to us and we’ll refund your money. Visit our “Wear it and love it for 60 days” refund policy for more information.
Embrace Your Sleep Transformation
Night Sweats E-Journal: In many cases, your night sweats' severity can be reduced if you know what your triggers are. We've got your back with our complimentary night sweats e-journal, which helps you track and identify lifestyle and room environments that may be making your night sweats worse. Take control and eliminate triggers for a more peaceful slumber.
A Priceless Investment in Your Sleep and Well-being
Imagine waking up refreshed and energized, ready to conquer each day. Our sleepwear is a sleep-restoring investment. It:
- Provides Superior Performance: Our unique fabric is not commonly found elsewhere, offering a level of performance and comfort, combined with its high-quality surpasses anything you've experienced before. You need to wake up dry, and we're here to deliver.
- Is Proudly Made in Canada: With every piece meticulously crafted in Canada, you can trust in the exceptional quality and attention to detail that goes into every stitch of our menopause sleepwear.
- Helps You Rest Easy: We understand the importance of quality, comfort, and relief, making our menopause sleepwear an investment in sleep, well-being, and reclaiming the joy in your nightly rest. Your sleepwear is not only good for you, it’s also environmentally conscious. The fabric is polyester-free and produced from less intensive and organic crops. When it's ready to be put to rest, it can be made into lint-free cleaning rags and then composted at end of life (minus the thread). We outline our CoolYourSweats sustainability practices here.
Wake up refreshed – exactly what sleep is supposed to do
The time has come to take charge of your sleep and bid farewell to soggy sleepwear and a miserable night. CoolYourSweats invites you to experience the relief and rejuvenation that our menopause sleepwear offers. Reclaim your sleep, wake up dry, and embrace each day with newfound energy.
Start Your Sleep Transformation Today
Say goodbye to sleepless nights and good morning to a dry nightgown. Embrace the power of positivity and transform your sleep experience with CoolYourSweats, sleepwear. Order yours today, and receive 10% off your first purchase using discount code, CYS10.
"I have tried a plethora of things over the past 25 years ranging from prescribed medications, health store products to cooling pillows and mattresses. Your nightie and pillow case …..a gift from the heavens"
"I love the Simone.... What is also great (and a pleasant surprise) is how versatile it is due to the high quality of the fabric.So far, no fading! THANK YOU. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY."
"I’m so grateful for the Simone Nightgown’s breathable fabric...being more comfortable at night.It not only dries quickly and doesn’t get smelly, it leaves me feeling drier(sweating less!) and more comfortable."
"I did not know what to expect when I first got this nightgown. OMG, it really is magic, I seriously sleep better. I wake up less often. I love my Simone so much that I bought one for a friend."
Wake up dry